Now taking bookings for January 2023!
- The classes will take place via Zoom, the zoom link can be sent to the employer to share with their employee or the employee directly.
- Each participant will need access to a smart device / laptop / computer to click on the link and join the zoom meeting (individually).
- The attendees will need to log in 10 minutes before class starts in order to check their device is working.
- Ensure their microphone and camera are on and working correctly.
- The participant will need to have a cardboard box (or feedbag / bucket / bag of shavings) and their camera turned on throughout the class in order to participate in the assessment.
- Upon completion each participant will be certified by our qualified manual handling instructor, a certificate will then be issued to the employer (or participant).
€40 per participant, payment must be made in advance of receiving the Zoom link.
One in five participants go free.
Friday 6th January 12 noon / 3PM
Friday 13th January 12 noon / 3PM
Friday 20th January 12 noon / 3PM
Friday 27th January 12 noon / 3PM
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participant(s) name(s)
- Preferred date and time
- Invoicing details (Address / company name)
- Employer email
- Employee email (if applicable)
- Contact number
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any queries.
P: 086 3867080